Thursday, October 3, 2013

October 1, 2013

Our website is finally updated!!   You must bear with me as my son has always maintained this large website for me but due to his ALS diagnosis, he is no longer able to do it. 

It has been a tremendous learning experience for me as I am not the most computer literate person.  You will have to be patient with small errors as I find my way!  Most noticably is the fact that I have not learned how to change the Doe/Buck listings on the left side of the breed pages.  Please just click on the breed or the picture of the breed to find info on animals.

We have some exciting breedings planned but as we all know  Artificial Insemination does not always work but we are going to try several of our does .  We have been extremely pleased with our Rendezvous progeny.   He is very consistent in what he produces!  His 2 year old daughter Lesniak-Hill Ria just went BOB at the Big E show in West Springfield, MA!

I wish everyone a good breeding season and may all your breeding plans fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment